Choosing different hair color styles is of utmost importance otherwise rather than looking good, that will make the person look ugly. Hair color styles have become trends and today almost everybody wants to experiment with their hair and hence, they try different hair color. Getting hair colored is one of the best ways to look good and do a makeover. If a person decides to go for a hair color then they can talk to various hairstylists then decide on the color that will suit them rather than just randomly picking something that is not worth.
How to choose hair color styles?
Choosing hair color styles is not a difficult job but choosing the right one is a difficult. If a person thinks that hair color styles are good then they may find it good on themselves as well but that is not true because mind will give answers that one wants to hear. Few of the things that can help a person in choosing hair color styles are as follows: -
- Hair color styles shouldn’t be more than two shades darker than that of the real hair color. The reason behind this is that if the person gets a completely different hair color then that won’t compliment the eyebrows and the normal skin tone.
- One of the best hair color styles would be to get highlights. Hair highlights suits everybody and hence, a person can easily decide on the highlights that they would like to have as that is less complicating and at the same time, the chances that it will look bad is almost nil.
- A person should decide on few hair color styles and then they should go to the hairstylist to take suggestion. Hairstylist is one such person who can give proper suggestions so the person can be rest assured that it will look good and not bad or funny.
Types of hair color styles
There are many hair color styles that is being seen these days but few of the popular hair color styles that is very popularly seen these days are as follows: -
- Funny – To get a different look, people these days are opting for unusual hair color styles like that of yellow, blue, orange and others so that they can look unique and at the same time, it makes such people the centre of attraction.
- Black and white – Many people color their hair to black first and then they give stripes of white, this kind of hair color styles are different and this is not something that is seen every day.
- Multiple Colors – This is one of the most common hair color styles that are being seen these days. People give all possible hair color so that makes it look very stylish.
The best way to choose hair color styles is by looking at celebrities but before finalizing and going ahead with that particular hair color styles, the person should be sure that it suits them otherwise the person will regret for next 90 days.
Hair color styles are a crucial part of your overall visual appearance. The hair color you choose can make or break your look. Skin tones, hairstyle and eye color are few of the decisive factors to choose an appropriate hair color. When looking at hair color styles, one can consider enhancing looks with different hues, highlights and lowlights. The trick to getting the right hair color style is to look for a tone that enhances your natural complexion. This is a guide to help you get the colors right for hair coloring.
Hair Color Styles: Go Blonde
Blonde hair lends a fresh and youthful look. It is one of the popular hair color styles. There are several tones available.
- Platinum blonde gives a pale white look due to the absence of a yellow undertone. It is the most suited for shorter hair styles.
- Ash blonde contains traces of the blue pigment and looks great for those with cool skin tones. However, this color is a little tricky to achieve.
- Those with a warm skin tone considering blonde hair color styles can opt for the golden tone. For your golden blonde look avoid a bright and brassy hair color; it looks artificial.
- The neutral blonde tones works best for those with olive skin.
- Strawberry blonde that almost bends towards an orange tone looks great for all skin colors except olive skin. The combination of a few lowlights can liven up your entire look.
Blonde hair tends to look dull and faded if not maintained well. The lighter tones need extra care as far as exposure to sunlight and other heat and chemical treatments are concerned. You should consult the hairstylist regarding the necessary shampoos and products to retain a fresh look.
Hair Color Styles: The sultry Brunette look
Brunette is one of the best colors to work with for hair color styles. This rich color offers several hues to complement different skin tones and deepen and enrich facial features. It is also the easiest to maintain. Brunette hairstyles look gorgeous in multi tones with the addition of highlights, tint-backs and lowlights. Brunette brings to mind colors ranging from deeper chocolate browns to light glazed shades of brown.
- Ash brown is a hot pick in the brunette line.
- Dark brown hair will brighten warm skin tones.
- Medium true brunette is what most of us associate with the tag brunette. It is neither too light nor too dark; the prefect shade in between.
- The darkest brown on the color spectrum with cool undertones is a good choice for cool skin tones.
- Walnut and hazelnut brown are the other brunette hues that can be enhanced with the use of highlights.
Hair Color Styles: Rich Copper Red
The copper red tones add vibrancy to the overall look. Red is a bright color. However, when opting for red hair color styles you should keep the brightness toned down to avoid a flaming torch look.
- The cinnamon red colors projects a warm amber red color.
- Chestnut red has dominating scarlet undertone and draws comparisons with the brunette look.
- Darker and olive skinned persons should opt for cool red tones.
So, make your hair your crowning glory by choosing the appropriate hair color styles.